Cederberg Ridge Wilderness Lodge
Experience the serenity of the Cederberg.
- 9 rooms (2 classic rooms, 3 luxury suites, 4 superior suites)
- Exciting culinary concepts
- All suites have wood-burning fireplaces and outdoor showers
- Large swimming pool
- Set on 3 000 ha citrus and grape farm with walking and mountain bike trails
- Overlooks a wilderness area of the farm and the Cederberg Wilderness Reserve
- Features a boules court and croquet
- Suites feature indoor & outdoor showers and a large terrace
- Features a spa, relaxation room and small shop
DBB (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast) – Breakfast & Dinner, accommodation, complimentary star gazing. Use of mountain bikes, self-guided walking and mountain bike trails and complimentary WiFi.
FBA (Full Board & Activities) - All meals, accommodation, complimentary wine-tasting & star-gazing, two scheduled excursions per day. (Seasonal activities vary but include guided walks on the farm and in Cederberg Wilderness Reserve, guided mountain biking, Cederberg half and full day excursions, rock art walks, farm tours, sundowner cruises, and boating in summer). Also use of mountain bikes, self-guided walking and mountain bike trails on the farm, complimentary WiFi.
- All drinks
- Spa treatments
- Transfers to and from Cederberg Ridge – can be booked at extra cost
- Activities - unless booked on the Full Board & Activity Rate (recommended!)
- Any telephone charges
- Other items of a personal nature