Facilities & Services
Bespoke luxury in an unforgettable setting, Mbano Manor Hotel is the destination of choice for travellers seeking a unique, exclusive experience of the majestic Victoria Falls.
Defined by nature and a mood and tone of luxury, timelessness, tranquil living and rejuvenation, the design of Mbano Manor Hotel takes its cue from its one-of-a-kind setting within a natural teak forest, the surrounding wildlife and the 180 million-year-old geological wonder of the mighty Victoria Falls.
Carefully designed to ensure minimal disruption of the original forest, the design is classic-chic, crafted around bungalow architecture, abundant spaces and generous verandas from which to enjoy the rich natural setting. Interiors boast old-world comfort combined with modern amenities, supported by touches of nature and stone. Ancient teak trees dominate the large garden setting, with stone paths linking public areas and the luxury suites.
A large teak tree defines the relaxed bar area, offering outddor and indoor café seating. Guests can mix drinks to their liking at the bar, or enjoy service from our friendly staff.
Escape from the African heat in the late afternoons with a dip in our swimming pool. Enjoy a refreshing cocktail or light meal while relaxing to the soothing sounds of nature.
Mbano Manor Hotel is located on the Old Kazungula road on the edge of Victoria Falls town, only four kilometres from the mighty Victoria Falls park.
Access to Victoria Falls is by road, air or rail. Daily scheduled flights link Victoria Falls with local and regional destinations.
We offer complimentary daily transfer services to and from Victoria Falls Town, and Victoria Falls Airport to all guests staying with us.
Mbano Manor Hotel, Old Kazungula Road, Victoria Falls
GPS: -17.926530, 25.811787
- Children occupying their own suite will be charged according to the full per person sharing rate.
- Children aged between 8 and 14 years, sharing the accommodation with their parents, will be charged 50% of the tariff with a maximum of one child per suite.
- Complimentary transfers to Victoria Falls Town and the Victoria Falls National Park
- Rates include tax and tourism levy
- Return transfer to Victoria Falls Airport
- Accommodation, all meals and beverages (excluding premium brands and cellar wines)
- Premium brand beverages, souvenir purchases, telephone charges and other items of a personal nature
- National Park entrance fees
- If you are a sun-lover, then the Victoria Falls area is for you! We enjoy a warm climate all year long
WHAT TO BRING
- Our dress code is casual though some people like to dress up for the evening
- Comfortable walking shoes or trainers (t is a forest area with some uneven ground).
- Sunblock, sunhat and sunglasses all year round
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Check-in is from 14:00 and check-out on the day of departure is 11:00. You are welcome to arrive at Mbano earlier, and make use of our swimming pool or garden. We try to accommodate early arrivals or late check-outs where possible, subject to room availability.
- We offer the complimentary Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms and the main hotel area.
- No smoking is allowed inside any hotel buildings.
- We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. Alternatively, you may settle via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) before check-out. Unfortunately, we don’t accept American Express or Diners Club.